You can find the correct Weber gas grill parts by clicking the link for your grill series.
Don’t worry if you do not know which grill series you have. You can keep scrolling and there is another selection process based upon either the grill shape or the number of burners.
Weber Gas Grill Parts by Grill Series
Don’t know what series of Weber gas grill you own?
That’s okay, I will walk you through it!
Weber Gas Grill Parts by Grill Design
Lets start with the easy identifications: The Weber Q and the Weber GoAnywhere.
The Weber Q Grills
Weber Q grills come in different colors and sizes but they all have the same sleek styling. If you Weber gas grill looks anything like the picture below then you have a member of the Weber Q family!
Here is the link again to find Weber Q Grill Parts.
This fun little portable grill is easily identified by it’s rectangular shape. If your Weber gas grill looks like the picture below then you have a Weber GoAnywhere.
Here is the link again to find Weber GoAnywhere Grill Parts.
Okay…if you your Weber gas grill isn’t a Weber Q of Weber GoAnywhere then we will have to figure out the right replacement parts by counting the number of primary burners on you grill.
- The Weber Genesis S 330 has three primary burners, a Sear Station and a side burner. I am calling this a “Three Burner Grill”.
- The Weber Spirit 220 has two primary burners and a side burner. I am calling this a “Two Burner Grill”.
4 or 6 Primary Burners: You need to buy Weber Summit Grill Parts.
3 Primary Burners: You either have a Weber Spirit or a Weber Genesis. All Weber three burner grills made after 2007 are clearly marked as either being a Genesis or a Spirit.
- If your grill is NOT clearly marked and has five Flavorizer bars then you have a Weber Spirit 700 and need to buy Weber Spirit Grill Parts.
- If your grill is NOT clearly marked and has thirteen Flavorizer bars then you have an early Weber Genesis and need to buy Weber Genesis Grill Parts.
2 Primary Burners: You either have a Weber Genesis Silver A or a Weber Spirit 500.
- If your grill is clearly marked as a Silver A then you need to buy Weber Genesis Grill Parts.
- If your grill is NOT clearly marked then you need to buy Weber Spirit Grill Parts.
The most common Weber gas grill parts that you will need to replace are the Flavorizer bars, ignition system, grill grates and burner tubes. All of these parts are readily available and are EASY to install.
If you find that the FRAME of your Weber gas grill has become unstable then you are in a different situation. Replacement parts for the frames of Weber gas grills are much harder to find and are NOT listed on this website.
There are several approaches people have taken to stabilize deteriorating frames. Some people have fabricated wooden frame supports, others have installed metal brackets while others have thrown away the cart and supported the grill on cinder blocks.
if you need help with any frame issues I suggest visiting the gas grill section of the Virtual Weber Bullet and asking the fine folks over there for some ideas.